Community InformationMiami-Dade County, FL
- Miami Dade County Manager
- Miami Dade Office of the Chair
- Miami Dade Office of the Mayor
- Miami-Dade Fire Rescue We protect people, property and the environment by providing responsive professional and humanitarian fire rescue services essential to public health, safety and well-being.
- Miami-Dade Police Department
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is a medical/surgical facility, providing inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services to the communities of northeast Miami-Dade and southeast Broward counties.
- Baptist Health The mission of Baptist Health is to improve the health and well-being of individuals, and to promote the sanctity and preservation of life, in the communities we serve.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute is committed to the protection and preservation of the treasured gift of sight.
- Catholic Health Services provides a full continuum of healthcare and services to the southeast Florida community.
- Cedars Medical Center is located in the heart of Miami.
- Coral Gables Hospital provides comprehensive services designed to help you get well and stay well. Our community information center is part of Tenet South Florida.
- Hialeah Hospital is a 378-bed acute care facility that has been serving the health care needs of communities from central to north Miami-Dade
- Jackson Health System The strength of Jackson Memorial Hospital is its broad range of tertiary services and clinical programs and a medical staff that is recognized nationally for the quality of its patient care.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center "To deliver quality, compassionate, and cost effective Healthcare services, in a safe environment, through operational excellence to our West Dade residents"
- Kindred Hospital - South Florida - Coral Gables is a 53-bed JCAHO accredited, Medicare-certified, long-term, acute care facility.
- Larkin Community Hospital provides the highest quality primary care, to serve the medical needs of our community, to honor the patient bill of rights and to ensure patient safety.
- Mercy Hospital A 483-bed acute care facility, Mercy Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- Miami Children's Hospital provides comprehensive care and rehabilitation in all clinical areas for infants, children and young adults.
- Miami Jewish Home & Hospital for the Aged offers a full menu of residential and community-based services, including skilled nursing care, Alzheimer's care, assisted & independent senior living, rehabilitation, adult day care, home care, hospice, mental health services and case management.
- Palmetto General Hospital is a 360-bed acute care facility that serves the needs of growing South Florida communities
- Coral Gables Gazette The newspaper has kept a tradition of giving its reader's the best source for local coverage of their South Florida communities.
- Daily Business Review The paper delivers investigative and ground breaking news for dealmakers in South Florida and fresh business leads for entrepreneurs.
- Entertainment News and Views Entertainment News & Views is a premier arts, dining and entertainment weekly for over 25 years
- Miami Daily
- Miami Herald Internationally recognized, prize-winning newspaper serving one of the most vibrant, diverse regions in America.
- Miami New Times New Times has established a reputation for compelling stories ignored or overlooked by major media, for insightful coverage of local arts and entertainment, and for unflinching exposure of Miami's steamy political life.
- Miami News Daily
- Miami Today Miami Today specializes in uncovering important news about how business, government and civic life in Miami.
- Street Weekly The Westside Gazette newspaper has maintained the professional, insightful and reader sensitive reporting that has gained the trust and respect of South Florida's African American community.
- Sun Post
- Big Cypress National Preserve The first National Preserve in the National Park System, Big Cypress has a mixture of pines, hardwoods, prairies, mangrove forests, cypress strands and domes.
- Biscayne National Park We invite you to use this website as a way to test the waters, and hope that you will plan a visit to immerse yourself in the many moods of Biscayne National Park.
- Everglades National Park Many wonders may be seen from a car window, but the Everglades reveals its greatest treasures to those who get out into it. Many of the park's trails are paved or wooden boardwalks.
- Alliance for Reliable Transport The goal of ART is to elevate the public transit debate by disseminating knowledge and providing opportunities for fair and balanced discussion.
- Around the Clock Airport Shuttle Serving the Palm Beach's, Ft. Lauderdale & Miami Metropolitan areas. We offer airport shuttle and private service to all Airports, Seaports, Attractions & Hotels.
- City of Coral Gables Trolley The trolleys are part of the Urban Improvement Program of the City of Coral Gables, which was implemented to assist the flow of traffic in the commercial areas and to provide connectivity to Metrorail.
- Miami International Airport
- South Florida Regional Transportation Authority Serving Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties.
- African Heritage Cultural Arts Center The Center provides quality training for children and teens in performing, visual and media arts; develops its own resident companies; and supports arts organizations.
- Bass Museum of Art The purpose of the Bass Museum of Art is to collect, preserve, exhibit, and interpret the visual arts.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden "Our mission is to save tropical plant diversity by exploring, explaining and conserving the world of tropical plants"
- Joseph Caleb Auditorium The Auditorium is the center of many community programs and activities, including the Heart of the City Cultural Arts Series, featuring nationally known African-Americans of distinctive accomplishment and more.
- Miami Metrozoo
- Miami Seaquarium is the number one attraction in South Florida, being one of the leaders in manatee rescue, rehabilitation and release.
- Miami-Dade County Auditorium is a Greater Miami's premier performing arts center for grand opera, symphony, theater, concerts, ballets, lectures and other programs of community interest.
- Women's Park
- Coconut Grove Playhouse Broadway by the Bay
- Jackie Gleason Theater offers a diverse, year-round season of cutting edge and traditional programming that includes comedy, concerts, ballet, Broadway, television productions, and much, much more!
Beach Front Realty
18205 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33160
18205 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33160